Sunday, November 14, 2010

“Dreams are like stars...you may never touch them, but if you follow them they will lead you to your destiny.”

Sometimes we think that dreams are just mysterious wishes that pop into our thoughts and our lives for no reason, and treat them as though they are fleeting fancies that belong to the night. Some dreams may be fleeting, but those that linger are given to your for a reason.

Consider the dreams of your heart today. Perhaps you want a better home, a happier lifestyle or perfect health.  Develop the courage to Follow Your Dreams because they will lead your where you need to go.


Today, I am grateful for the break of dawn, for the beginning of a new and glorious day, for courage and strength and vision as I go forth into the world today.

I am grateful for the vast universe that inspires awe, for a human body to house my soul and for the smell of rain and the feeling of approaching snow. I am grateful for evergreen trees that stand strong in winter storms.


I am grateful for family that makes my house home, for holidays to call us together and memories that build strong bonds.


And, I am grateful for you, dear reader, as you stop to share my day. May your follow your dreams today and learn from them what your need to learn.











Photo by NASA.gov

No comments:

Sometimes we should express our gratitude for the small and simple things . . .

It is easy to express gratitude when things in your life are running smoothly, but a little more difficult when things get rough. We ha...