Thursday, May 14, 2015

"You don't need to know HOW the universe is going to rearrange itself." Joe Vitale


Many of us face the temptation to use our intellect to figure out how the Universe (or God) will bring our intentions to pass. According to the law of abundance, it doesn't matter whether we understand the process or not. We don't need to worry ourselves with how things will fall together or how the Universe will rearrange itself to bring our desires to pass. 

For those of us accustomed to doing everything on our own, this concept can be a difficult hurdle to scale. I know. I struggle with it too. Yesterday, I set my intention for financial abundance. Although I didn't post the specifics of that here, I did set specific goals privately. If you are following along with me, take the time to refine you goals and write them down in specific terms today. Think of it as drawing a roadmap to your future and always remember that if you don't know where you are going you will end up somewhere else.

I intend to let the Universe work to bring my desires to pass, as I go about my normal routine and hope that you will too.

Today, I am grateful that I can set my own schedule, that I go to bed and rise when I choose, and that I have the freedom to choose when and where I work. I am grateful for the freedom to choose what I will write, for the insight to recognize good opportunities and the wisdom to choose wisely.
I am ever-grateful for the wonderous Universe that fills me with awe, for the ever-changing clouds that travel across my sky and for tiny leaves as they unfurl in spring. I am grateful for the sounds and scents of nature, for the inquisitiveness of squirrels as they venture near my garden chair and for timid deer that venture from the woods.
I am grateful for family and friends who I would be lost without, for strangers I have yet to meet and for all those who have crossed my path and helped make me the person I am today. 
And, I am grateful for you, dear reader, as you stop and share my day. May your journey be light and your day be bright as you learn to let the Universe work its magic on its own. 



No comments:

Sometimes we should express our gratitude for the small and simple things . . .

It is easy to express gratitude when things in your life are running smoothly, but a little more difficult when things get rough. We ha...