Friday, February 26, 2010

An affirmative thought is 100 times more powerful than a negative one. Consider the birds of the sky this morning. The seagull or the mighty eagle doesn't waste time and energy worrying that he will run out of sky. Why then do you worry that you run out of abundance? Many people worry that the law of attraction may not work or that they will deplete their resources and be left with nothing. It's human nature to have second thoughts. Know that when negative thoughts creep in you are simply falling back on what you have been taught, but that replacing them with positive thoughts takes away their power. In The Secret we are taught that a positive thought is 100 times more powerful than a negative thought. Focus on those positive thoughts and you will see mighty changes in your life. Today, I am grateful for a sturdy house to brave the rain and wind that pummels the earth. I am grateful for warm home that shields me from the cold, for electricity that fuels my computer and for spring that can't be far away. I am grateful for opportunities to share my thoughts and spread the word of the Law of Attraction. I am grateful for family and friends who make my life full. I am grateful for the ability to learn, resources at my fingertips and laughter. And I am grateful for you, dear reader, as you stop to share my day. May your journey be filled with joy and peace as abundance fills your life.

No comments:

Sometimes we should express our gratitude for the small and simple things . . .

It is easy to express gratitude when things in your life are running smoothly, but a little more difficult when things get rough. We ha...