Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Focus

We can always choose to perceive things differently. You can focus on what's wrong in your life, or you can focus on what's right.” ~ Marianne Williamson

Consider your focus today.  If worry and fear are creeping into your thoughts today, give them no heed. Remember that like attracts like and those things we dwell on are what we draw to our lives. Look past the worries and focus on solutions today.

Today, I am grateful for sleeping in and waking rested. I am grateful for flowers in bloom, for hummingbirds and butterflies that brighten my garden. I am grateful for tiny seeds that lie dormant and burst forth when conditions are right. I am grateful for the universe in its magnificent beauty, for the ability to learn and apply that knowledge, and for those who are willing to teach me.


I am grateful for patience, today, as I learn to respond with patience to those who do not yet understand how negativity effects their lives. I am grateful for insight and wisdom to guide my day. 


I am grateful for family and friends who make my life full. May their days be filled with joy, today.


And, I am grateful for you, dear reader, as you stop to share my day. May your day be filled with joy and your focus be clear.






No comments:

Sometimes we should express our gratitude for the small and simple things . . .

It is easy to express gratitude when things in your life are running smoothly, but a little more difficult when things get rough. We ha...