Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The Secret Power of the Mind



Today, I want to share a video with you. Check out this quick demonstration of how what we think immediately effects the world around us.

Consider how your thoughts are affecting your world right now.  What things to do you see and experience simply because you expect to see or experience them?

Practice the art of changing your thinking and watch the world change around you. Suddenly, you may realize that things are not as they seem and you do have the power to alter what you see, what you feel and what you validate in your life. And then take the time to express your gratitude for what you have in your life.

Today, I am grateful for the cool crisp air that envelops my world this morning. I am grateful for the sparkling drops of dew that reflect the colors of the rainbow. I am grateful for the bright blue sky, wispy white clouds and summer breezes.


I am grateful for time to think and feel and be. I am grateful for people and places I have yet to see, for worlds I have yet to create, and for the life I have the joy of living. I am grateful for a powerful mind and a healthy body.

I am grateful for family and friends who make my life full, who give me strength and who share my life.

And I am grateful for you, dear reader, as you stop to share my day. May your day be filled with awe and inspiration today as you learn to harness the power of your mind.

No comments:

Sometimes we should express our gratitude for the small and simple things . . .

It is easy to express gratitude when things in your life are running smoothly, but a little more difficult when things get rough. We ha...