Monday, June 7, 2010



 Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth. Mark 9:23



Photo by Richard0 Flickr


Consider the Bible today and what it has to say about the power of believing. Some would have you believe that when the Bible speaks of believing it is strictly referring to believing that Christ was raised from the dead, but that's not what it says.  It says, "If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth."

Man has known since the beginning of time that what he believes, what he visualizes and what he focuses on will come to pass, but he has obscured it and hidden it away until it is no longer a truth in our world. It has become a secret practiced by a few. How wonderful that you have chosen to practice it to.

Today, I am grateful for a clear sound mind, for the clarity to go forward and capture my dreams. I am grateful for the great source of energy within myself that I am just now learning to use. I am grateful for the courage to hold fast to my beliefs amidst those who can not yet see beyond their surroundings.

I am grateful I have a voice that lets me speak, ears that let me hear and a heart that lets me feel. I am grateful for eyes that allows me to see the beauty of the world. 

I am grateful for family and friends that keep me centered, for pets to bring me comfort and for nature that breathes life into my soul. I am grateful for raindrops and rainbows and green growing things that envelop the world. 

And, I am grateful for you, dear reader, as you stop and share my day. May your day be blessed with all the good life has to offer and your heart be filled with joy. May you have the courage and strength to pursue your dreams and the compassion to help others along the way.

No comments:

Sometimes we should express our gratitude for the small and simple things . . .

It is easy to express gratitude when things in your life are running smoothly, but a little more difficult when things get rough. We ha...