Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Destiny is not matter of chance. It is a matter of choice ...


Ocean - Rocky Path Quote

Buy This at Allposters.com

Many spend their lives waiting for that magical moment when everything will fall together. Perhaps it is because we have been taught that all good things come in time and patience is a virtue. Perhaps it is because we secretly have no idea what we want in life, but think we will know it when we see.

It is infinitely easier to think that all things work as they should and that our true destiny is already mapped. It lets us of the hook and takes away our responsibility for our own success or failure.

Adjust your thinking today and embrace the thought that your destiny is not a matter of chance - that you have a choice. Begin to make choices that lead you in the direction of your dreams and you will soon find success and happiness.

Today, I am grateful for good books, soft chairs and cuddly blankets. I am grateful for writers who share a bit of their invisible world with the reader, for publishers who bring the book to life and for luxury of afternoons spent reading.
I am grateful for the inspiration that comes from nature, for the invigorating March wind and for pine trees that scatter their cones. I am grateful for the chickadee that dances outside my window, for eager dogs that cannot resist spring mud and for sprigs of new grass.
I am grateful for music that fills the soul, for silence that envelops my world by night and for laughter. I am grateful for the cry of the blue jay, the sounds of children playing and the hoot of the owl.
I am ever grateful for family and friends who enrich my life. 
And, I am grateful for you, dear reader as you stop to share my day. May you make wise choices as you go forward in the direction of your dreams.

No comments:

Sometimes we should express our gratitude for the small and simple things . . .

It is easy to express gratitude when things in your life are running smoothly, but a little more difficult when things get rough. We ha...