Sunday, March 28, 2010




Everything you want is out there waiting for you to ask. Everything you want also wants you. But you have to take action to get it. ~ Jack Canfield

Photo  by Velo Steve

Consider the eagle today. The mighty eagle doesn't sit and wait for the world to come to him.  He takes action and  positions himself above the  world where he has a clear view of his opportunities and when they arise, he swoops in to claim them.

If you want to soar like an eagle, take your cues from himpo today, and take action to gain a vantage point where your opportunities are in clear view and be ready to claim them.

Today, I am grateful for coffee in a steaming mug, for sunshine to light my way and for relaxation. I am grateful for people and places I have never seen, music I have yet to hear and the sweetness of summer nights. I am grateful for family and friends who tether me, yet let me soar.

And, I am grateful for you, dear reader, as you find your way to the pages of my soul and share my song with me. May your day be filled with purposeful action that leads you to the life of abundance you always dreamed could be. 

No comments:

Sometimes we should express our gratitude for the small and simple things . . .

It is easy to express gratitude when things in your life are running smoothly, but a little more difficult when things get rough. We ha...