Saturday, March 27, 2010

When you get the hang of this, before you know it you will KNOW you
are the creator.
(quote from The Secret)


photo by xandert


Just as the artist needs vision that he brings to life on the canvas, we need vision to bring to life in our lives.


In the beginning, it may be difficult to hold onto images and bring them to pass, but with practice and belief, it will happen. 


The artist doesn't begin his journey with a full-sized mural expecting to paint a masterpiece. He begins with a vision of what he wants to express and lets the vision guide his hand.


Consider the artist today. Create a vision of yourself living in abundance. Feel the joy of knowing it will come to pass. Let the vision guide your action today as you work towards filling the canvas of your life with brilliant color.


Today, I am grateful for quiet time to think, for the gentle spring breeze and for trees as they begin to awake for spring. I am grateful for laughter and the kitten's purr. I am grateful for the brilliant color that God paints the sky when the sun is done, for the soft blue hues of the mountain as night beckons and the purity of snow-covered peaks. 


I am grateful for the people who touch my life and bring unbridled joy, for family that gives me  a solid foundation and for those I have yet to meet who have much to teach me.


And, I am grateful for you, dear reader, as you stop to share my day. May your visions be bright and you way be clear today.

No comments:

Sometimes we should express our gratitude for the small and simple things . . .

It is easy to express gratitude when things in your life are running smoothly, but a little more difficult when things get rough. We ha...