Monday, March 29, 2010


 Watch your manner of speech if you wish to develop a peaceful state of mind. Start each day by affirming peaceful, contented and happy attitudes and your days will tend to be pleasant and successful.
Norman Vincent Peale


photo by  penywise

To find peace in our lives, we must seek it and what better way to seek peace than to start your day with affirmations that promote peace?

Find that which gives you peace today and focus on its beauty. Nature is my solace and even in the midst of chilling rains, I always find joy, awe and peace in the forces of nature.   

Get in the habit of visiting your peaceful place when you awake and voicing peaceful happy thoughts to guide you through the day.

Today, I am grateful for soft fluffy blankets that envelop me in warmth when I grab that last few minutes of sleep, for the sound of the rain on the roof and good books. I am grateful for laughing children who throw their cares to the wind, for a sense of humor that allows me to enjoy the world and for a sense of wonder that keeps my mind active. I am ever grateful for my family and friends who fill my life with wonder and joy.


And, I am grateful for you, dear reader, as you stop to share my day. May your world be filled with peace and joy today as you learn to use your words to bring peace into your life.

No comments:

Sometimes we should express our gratitude for the small and simple things . . .

It is easy to express gratitude when things in your life are running smoothly, but a little more difficult when things get rough. We ha...