Friday, April 9, 2010

"And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God." (Romans 12:2)








photo by  kakisky


The kite does not worry that it has no wings and simply takes flight on the wind. If it looked to the world around it, surely it would realize that it could not fly.

Be like the kite today ready to take flight without thoughts of what the world tells you you can or cannot do.

Today, I am grateful for the freedom to choose my own path in life, for a sound mind to make good decisions and for courage to pursue my dreams. I am grateful for the insight of the ages published by great men and women who understand the great power of the human mind.


I am grateful for children who will some day be our leaders, for teachers and parents to guide them and for the hope of a bright tomorrow. I am grateful for sunny days, spring rain and budding trees that promise that life continues just as it should.


I am grateful for family and friends who give me courage and support in pursuing my dreams, for friends I have yet to meet and those who have crossed my path enriching my life in untold ways.


And, I am grateful for you, dear reader as you stop to share my day. May your heart be full and your future be bright as you continue your journey towards manifesting abundance in your life.







No comments:

Sometimes we should express our gratitude for the small and simple things . . .

It is easy to express gratitude when things in your life are running smoothly, but a little more difficult when things get rough. We ha...