Wednesday, April 28, 2010

“Success… is to spring to meet the day with a thrill at being alive.   It is to go forth to meet the morning in an ecstasy of joy.”  ~Lillian Whiting

photo by wallyir


Consider how you greet the world, today. It is those first moments that set the stage for how we view ourselves and how we view the world. 

Cultivate the habit of waking with joy and excitement as you begin the journey of another day. 

If you find yourself claiming you just "aren't a morning person" know that you are setting the stage for settling for less than you deserve today. 

Arise with anticipation and excitement for the wonderful things that are coming your way today. Go forth to meet them with joy  knowing that what you desire is already there.

Today, I am grateful for the rising sun, for birds that sing and for raindrops that punctuate the day. I am grateful for darkness that gives way to light, for time to rest and time to be who I was meant to be. I am grateful for eyes that see, for ears that hear and a heart that loves.

I am grateful for family and friends that fill my life, for pets to bring me comfort and joy, and for those I've yet to meet who have much to teach me. 

And, I am grateful for you dear reader, as you stop to share my day. May you greet the day with joy and anticipation and go forth towards your dreams, today. 

No comments:

Sometimes we should express our gratitude for the small and simple things . . .

It is easy to express gratitude when things in your life are running smoothly, but a little more difficult when things get rough. We ha...