Thursday, April 1, 2010


To believe in the things you can see and touch is no belief at all. But to believe in the unseen is both a triumph and a blessing.
~Bob Proctor


 photo by wallyir

Consider the return of birds in spring, today. The robin and the swallow return not by knowing the month and day that promises the return of spring, but by faith in that which they cannot yet see.  They know in their heart that spring will return and take action as though it were already here.

Their joyous chorus rings out long before the first rays of sun that signals dawn, yet they celebrate the coming of day. How wonderful to be like the birds of the field and act as though what we desire most already exists.

Take your cue from the faithful birds today and take action whether so see your goals coming to fruit or not. Act as though they already exist and let your soul shout out in song.

Today, I am grateful for green grass that grows in rain knowing the sun will return. I am grateful for the chorus of birds that reminds me that all is well with the world, for sleeping frogs soon to ring out in chorus and for flowers that will unfold when it is time. I am grateful for spring rain and cloudy skies that prepare my world for the glory of spring, for people I have yet to meet who will enliven my soul and for strangers who I will never know but touch with my words.




I am grateful for family and friends who challenge me to think outside the box and who remind when it is time for rest. 


And, I am grateful for you, dear reader, as you stop and share my day. May your day be filled with faith as you act on things not yet seen with the eyes, but you know in the heart will comes to pass. May your thoughts be joyous and your heart be light as you journey through your day.





No comments:

Sometimes we should express our gratitude for the small and simple things . . .

It is easy to express gratitude when things in your life are running smoothly, but a little more difficult when things get rough. We ha...