Monday, October 11, 2010

 
“Dreams are like the paints of a great artist. Your dreams are your paints, the world is your canvas. Believing, is the brush that converts your dreams into a masterpiece of reality.”





Photo by xandert


Consider the world you are painting today. Your positive thoughts and beautiful dreams of the future add color to your world, but guard against the effects of negative thoughts. They can easily ruin your masterpiece.

Grab your belief and begin painting, today. Give no mind that your style is different from those around you. The world needs the color only you can bring. Stroke the canvas boldly. Create what is pleasing to your eye and others will be drawn to its beauty.

So often boldness is seen as a negative quality lumped together with harshness and conceit. But boldness is none of those things when your thoughts are aright. Confidence and faith in your dreams cannot help but build the boldness to step out and take action.

Today, I am grateful for morning sun, blue skies and whispy clouds that meander across the sky. I am grateful for brilliant leaves that flutter in the wind, pine cones that settle in my yard and dirt to catch the seeds and start the cycle anew.


I am grateful for eager dogs who sniff the earth in search of the imaginary beasts that have visited in the night, for squirrels that scurry to reach the fallen nuts and store them away for winter, and cats who chase shadows on the wall.


I am grateful for good food, beautiful music and laughter, as they fill the soul. I am grateful for family that I can always turn to, for children who make me proud and a husband that knows me well. 

And, I am grateful for you, dear reader, as you stop to share my day. May you go boldly in the direction of your dreams and paint with the brush of many colors creating your masterpiece, today.









No comments:

Sometimes we should express our gratitude for the small and simple things . . .

It is easy to express gratitude when things in your life are running smoothly, but a little more difficult when things get rough. We ha...