Monday, October 18, 2010

“Dreams are today's answers to tomorrow's questions.” ~ Edgar Cayce

Photo by badrobot





According to Edgar Cayce, tomorrow's questions have already been asked and you get the wonderful chance to answer them by following your own dreams. Think about that for a bit and you will realize there is never an excuse for arriving unprepared.

Consider your dreams and goals for your future and what questions in life they may answer for you. Hold tight, move forward and always strive to follow the dreams of your heart.


Today, I am grateful for clean, fresh sheets dried on the clothesline, for for soft pillows on which to rest my head and cuddly blankets that keep me warm as the fall chill overtakes the air.

I am grateful for sandwiches for a quick dinner, for steaming hot coffee and wool socks. I am grateful for wind chimes that sing out in the crisp fall wind, for bunny rabbits that hop down the road and the moon in its continual change of shape and beauty.


I am grateful for family and friends that I hold dear, for neighbors whose light shows the way and strangers I will someday call friend.

And, I am grateful for you, dear reader, as you stop to share my day. May your dreams provide the answers to the questions of tomorrow.

No comments:

Sometimes we should express our gratitude for the small and simple things . . .

It is easy to express gratitude when things in your life are running smoothly, but a little more difficult when things get rough. We ha...