Sunday, October 10, 2010

Dreams are illustrations... from the book your soul is writing about you.”~Marsha Norman





Photo by  By Edwin Dalorzo


Consider your dreams today and realize they will lead you were you need to go. They are not fleeting fancies sent to entertain your soul. In them lies insight and wisdom to guide your life. Take time to examine your dreams and turn them into goals--and then go forward in the direction of your dreams.

Today, I am grateful for the coming of fall,  the robins that gather to feast before their long flight south and for crawling insects that take harbor beneath rocks and stones.


I am grateful for the honor of living another day, for the grace to say goodbye to those whose time has come, and the wisdom to enjoy those who remain.


I am grateful for shelter from the storm, for food to nourish the body and friends who nourish the soul. I am grateful for family that lets me know I am loved, for friends who lend a caring hand and children who bring joy into the world.


I am grateful for books to read, for writers who write, and for the teacher who taught me to read.


And, I am grateful for you, dear reader, as you stop to share my day. May your heart be light and you vision clear as you go forward in the direction of your dreams.

No comments:

Sometimes we should express our gratitude for the small and simple things . . .

It is easy to express gratitude when things in your life are running smoothly, but a little more difficult when things get rough. We ha...