Sunday, February 20, 2011

The future is literally in our hands to mold as we like. But we cannot wait until tomorrow. Tomorrow is now. Eleanor Roosevelt

By: jzlomek
Many of us delay taking action because we are unsure of the direction we should take and mistakenly believe that leaving it until later is a prudent move. Naturally, there are times when thinking things through is desired, but when we use thinking things through as an excuse to delay action, we cheat ourselves.

The potter doesn't begin his work and suddenly stop and let it sit until a better time. He works steadfastly toward completing the vision his has set in his head and brings it to reality. Develop the mindset of a potter today. Take action and begin molding the vision of your future.

Today, I am grateful for hope, for faith and for the vision of a bright tomorrow. I am grateful for the ability to dream and the knowledge that I can go forward toward my dreams to claim my future. I am grateful for the courage and strength to step beyond my comfort zone to reach my dreams.


I am grateful for a comfortable home, healthy food and warmth from the late winter winds. I am grateful for family to share my life, for friends who share my dreams and for strangers who touch my life.


And, I am grateful for you, dear reader, as you stop to share my day. May you be like the potter and take action to mold your future as you go forward in the direction of your dreams.

No comments:

Sometimes we should express our gratitude for the small and simple things . . .

It is easy to express gratitude when things in your life are running smoothly, but a little more difficult when things get rough. We ha...