Monday, February 28, 2011

"To bring anything into your life, imagine that it's already there." — Richard Bach

by tinah
The gardener has no difficulty imagining the beauty of the flower when he plants the seed, why then is it so difficult for us to imagine the beauty of our future?

Develop the faith of the gardener today and know that as you plant the seeds of a prosperous and bright tomorrow that it will surely come to pass in its time. It will, however, require nuturing and care as it begins to grow. Consider the seedling that soon withers under the heat of the sun if it is neglected--but flourishes when provided the right care.

Nurture your dreams and desires by maintaining faith and cultivating a positive attitude, for the energy it releases provides the environment for your dreams to grow.

Today, I am grateful for the opportunity to dream and to go forward and claim those dreams. I am grateful for the courage to rise above seeming obstacles and to nurture my dreams even when they seem far away.


I am grateful for the power of the universe in its infinite beauty, for night that transitions to day and for the illumination the sun provides. I am grateful for the vast, unexplored regions of the brain that hold great power to manifest that which is good and just and uplifting.


I am grateful for people who share my dreams, for family that makes the journey light and for old friends who have been part of my world and always see me through.


I am grateful for those I have yet to meet, for I know they hold hidden treasures and insight into this journey we call life.


And, I am grateful for you, dear reader, as you stop to share my day. You provide focus and keep me ever conscious that we are all in this journey together. May you cultivate the faith of a gardener today, knowing that the future you imagine is already there. May you nurture it with faith and a positive attitude as you go forward in the direction of your dreams.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

This is a great blog. I'll stop by each day to get some words of wisdom.

Sometimes we should express our gratitude for the small and simple things . . .

It is easy to express gratitude when things in your life are running smoothly, but a little more difficult when things get rough. We ha...