Friday, February 4, 2011

Your life is your message to the world. Make it inspiring. Lorrin L. Lee

By: wallyir

Consider the message you send out to the world today with the way you choose to live your life. Often, we become so self-absorbed that we forget that others perceive our motives and our beliefs according to the attitudes and actions we show to the world.

By practicing a positive outlook, expressing sincere gratitude for all that you have, and aligning your actions with your beliefs your life you will soon take on a new appearance and the message you send the world will overflowing with positive energy.

Today, I am grateful for the sliver of the moon that glitters in the night, for stars that dance in the cold and for woodsmoke that drifts pungent and comforting in the air. I am grateful for the blue-black sky, the vastness of the universe and snow that blankets the earth below.


I am grateful to know the sun will rise again and chase away the darkness, for the changing of seasons and for gravity.


I am grateful for the people in my life who have made me who I am, today--for those who challenged me and those who lead the way. I am grateful for family that grounds me, for ideas that excite me and the courage to pursue my dreams.


And, I am grateful for you, dear reader, as you stop to share my day. May you always send out the message that expresses the wonderful being your are and you go forth in the direction of your dreams.

No comments:

Sometimes we should express our gratitude for the small and simple things . . .

It is easy to express gratitude when things in your life are running smoothly, but a little more difficult when things get rough. We ha...