Saturday, May 14, 2011

I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. John 10:10

Many people assume the Law of Attraction is nothing more that new age thinking that has no real basis. Some question whether the principles are Biblical in nature and shy away out of fear or uncertainty. From my point of view, the incredible power of the human mind is evidence of the divine hand of God in creating the vast Universe. Read more about what the Bible has to say about how your thinking and your faith affects the world around you~

Does the Bible Support the Law of Attraction?
Many view the Law of Attraction and the teachings of the Bible as opposing views, but with close inspection they may be more similar than you think. Inspirational Bible verses to get you on track for receiving blessings.
 
Today, I am grateful for the vast Universe in all its beauty, for clouds filled with rain that replenish the earth and for birds that sing happily from treetops.
 
I am grateful for the fragrance of newly mowed lawns, for the tiny white violets and for daffodils. I am grateful for leaves unfurling, lilacs that will soon bloom and for the soft green grass beneath bare feet.
 
I am grateful for  Family and friends that fill my life, for those I have yet to meet and those who have touched my life long ago that made me who I am.

And, I am grateful for you, dear reader, as you stop to share my day. May your life be filled with abundance as you go forward in the direction of your dreams.

No comments:

Sometimes we should express our gratitude for the small and simple things . . .

It is easy to express gratitude when things in your life are running smoothly, but a little more difficult when things get rough. We ha...