Friday, February 10, 2012

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, It's about learning to dance in the rain!"




If you are like most people, you might find yourself thinking that things will be better as soon as the current storm of difficulties passes. Or that now isn't the time to focus on your dreams, because the circumstances of your life aren't perfect. This thinking will get you nowhere for life is filled with storms. The secret is in learning to succeed in spite of them.

Strive today to find joy and peace in whatever circumstances you are in. Look past the storm to the beauty that awaits when the clouds clear and know that you can reach your dreams and goals despite life's little storms.

Today, I am grateful for the first morning rays as the sun hides just below the horizon, for the misty cloud of smoke from my neighbor's furnace that hangs close to the earth, and for eager children who wait for the school bus to appear.
I am grateful for ideas that wrestle to be set free, for faith that everything will work out just as it should, and for ability to dance in the rain. I am grateful for the resilience of the soul that propels us forward toward a bright future, for insight to always choose the right path, and for the ability to enjoy the journey.
I am grateful for the amazing storehouse we call the human mind, for the incredible passion of those who work to improve the lives of others, and for simple joys that punctuate our lives. 
I am grateful for my children who have grown into amazing human beings, for my husband who has faith in my dreams, and for friends who remind me that life is meant to be enjoyed. I am grateful for parents who taught me how to be who I am, for siblings who share my journey, and their children that makes lives full.
And, I am grateful for you, dear reader, as you stop to share my day. May you face your storms with courage and faith and learn to dance in the rain as you go forward in the direction of your dreams.

Express yourself with wall art: Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. Its about learning to dance in the rain.





 





No comments:

Sometimes we should express our gratitude for the small and simple things . . .

It is easy to express gratitude when things in your life are running smoothly, but a little more difficult when things get rough. We ha...