Saturday, January 9, 2010

Faith is Taking the First Step

Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase. Martin Luther King, Jr. If you are new to the concept of the Law of Attraction, you may be struggling with where to start. You may be a little afraid to get your hopes up. Don't belittle yourself yourself for that today. It comes from years of conditioning and years of believing that your life is beyond your control. It's not your fault. No man can go further than what he has been taught. Consider the words of Martin Luther King, Jr. today. You may not see the entire staircase, but you can reach out and take the first step. Have faith today and step beyond what you have been taught. Take a moment to visualize your destination. Feel the joy, feel the peace and comfort of knowing your future is limitless and step forward to begin the journey. Great things are waiting for you today. May you have the faith and courage to go forth with expectation and the joy of knowing that what you want most in life is within your reach. Today, I am grateful for swirling snowflakes and crisp cold air that fills my lungs and wakes my body. I am grateful to hear the chirping birds, to see the rising sun and for clouds as they float effortlessly toward their destination. I am grateful for clean clothes to wear, for food to fuel my body and for family that shares my day. I am grateful for movies that make me feel and books that stir ideas. I am grateful for the generous souls who put pen to paper in a effort to improve my life. I am grateful for a clear sound mind that allows me to dream and to be and to act. And, I am grateful for you, dear reader, may you step out today and ascend the staircase to your future with faith and joy and peace. May your life be filled with rich experience and deep conviction. May your steps be sure and your journey fruitful.

No comments:

Sometimes we should express our gratitude for the small and simple things . . .

It is easy to express gratitude when things in your life are running smoothly, but a little more difficult when things get rough. We ha...