Wednesday, September 29, 2010

To change one's life: Start immediately. Do it flamboyantly. No exceptions. ~William James

by matthew_hull



Consider the changes you desire in your life today and take the leap towards  change. So often we spend so much time considering the changes that we never really take any action.

If there are areas in your life that need change, let today be the day that you step forward and begin the journey.


Today, I am grateful for the vastness of the universe, the beauty of the earth, and rainbows. I am grateful for grand oceans that teem with life, for mighty rivers that carry water back to the sea, and for meandering brooks that shimmer in the sunlight.

I am grateful for family that provides a solid foundation, for friends who brighten my way, and for neighbors who share my world.

I am grateful for the soft purr of loving cats, the graceful flight of birds, and the sound of rain. I am grateful for trees that bring beauty to the world and provide fresh air to breathe. I am grateful for mighty rocks and tiny pebbles that punctuate the earth.

And, I am grateful for you, dear reader, as you stop to share your day. May you be filled with courage and strength today, as you take the leap to make the changes you desire to see in your life. 

No comments:

Sometimes we should express our gratitude for the small and simple things . . .

It is easy to express gratitude when things in your life are running smoothly, but a little more difficult when things get rough. We ha...