Saturday, July 9, 2011

Seven Day Mental Diet Challenge Day One

Day one



For those who are joining us late, I've moved the Challenge information to its own page Seven Day Mental Diet Challenge. You can find details of the challenge and tips for success there.


So, the journey to seven consecutive days of positive thinking has begun. Nature, it seems, has joined in the challenge. The brilliant sun arose to a deep blue sky and I swear the grass is glistening a new shade of green. I am so excited to begin this journey, partially because I know that it will bring about positive changes in my thinking and in my life, but that's not the only reason. I'm excited because YOU have decided to join me. Together, we can make dramatic changes and lead more fulfilling lives.
For this morning, it seems fitting that I  leave you with the words of  Romans 12:2 "...be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind..."  for surely, that is what we are about to do.

1 comment:

Nannette Richford said...

Leave your reactions and experiences here to share with others who have taken up the challenge.

Sometimes we should express our gratitude for the small and simple things . . .

It is easy to express gratitude when things in your life are running smoothly, but a little more difficult when things get rough. We ha...