Wednesday, January 21, 2015

E-Squared Experiment #2, Part 2 Results


Experiment #2 Part 2 was a tremendous success. As I shared in my previous post, today's goal was to manifest frogs. I began with the intention to see neon frogs but decided I was being too nitpicky and settled on just plain frogs.

I'll be honest with you. I expected to see frogs on Facebook or somewhere online - but that's not where I saw them. I had to run to the grocery store today and I stopped at my local Marden's to look for buttons for a craft project I want to do. I deliberately avoided the fabric department because I didn't think it would be fair to go ambling down that aisle when I didn't need or want anything there and knew there was a good chance they would have some frog fabric.

I stopped to look at some discount craft items and noticed there were more on the other side of the aisle. I rounded the corner to look into the bin and right beside it was several bolts of fleece. One of them was filled with big, bold frogs that were as close to neon as fabric can get. There were hundreds of colorful frogs covering the bolt.

Next, I drove to Walmart to continue my search for buttons. On the way, I noticed the sign for The Frugal Frog, a little shop that sells new and used items. There were two big green frogs on the sign.

Seeming Frogs were my theme for the day and I'd never been into The Frugal Frog, I thought I might as well stop on my way home and look through the used books. I saw two more frogs on the front of the store and a big old happy frog on the Holiday flag still flying in the front of the store.

By this time, I was amused and thought I'd seen enough frogs for the day. But "The Universe" wasn't through with me yet. I browsed the books and had several in my hands. I turned to set them down on a bench beside the books and was greeted with even more frog fabric. Once again these cute little frogs were brightly colored and some might call them neon. I stopped and counted the frogs and counted 25 of them.

All in all, I think it's safe to say that my day would have been successful, even if I had stuck to the intention of seeing neon frogs.
Don't forget to check back tomorrow to find out about Experiment 3!


No comments:

Sometimes we should express our gratitude for the small and simple things . . .

It is easy to express gratitude when things in your life are running smoothly, but a little more difficult when things get rough. We ha...