Saturday, January 24, 2015

Go Big or Go Home -- E-Squared Experiment #4


Okay folks, I'm ready to set my intentions for Experiment #4. I decided that I should either go big or go home. I mean, really, either it works or it doesn't. "The Universe" can bring me something big just as easily as it can bring something little ... so here we go.

This experiment has a time limit of 48 hours. That means that by this time on Monday, my intentions will be a reality.

As many of you know, I am a writer. I write on several topics on Examiner. This site pays writers according to the number of readers who read their articles each day. The number of views I get varies widely, but I've had a couple of block-buster days that I intend to surpass. That's right. My intention for Experiment #4 is to break my record for pageviews in one day on Examiner.  Don't misunerstand me here, This goal is BIG. It means hundreds of thousands of views. I have no idea where they will come from, but with the help of "The Universe" and a couple of high profile links, it can be done.

Feel free to help me out by reading and sharing my work on Examiner, but don't feel obligated. "The Universe" can find readers for me!

Paranormal Examiner
New Age Examiner 
Gardening Examiner

Check back tomorrow to find out how my new goals are working out.

No comments:

Sometimes we should express our gratitude for the small and simple things . . .

It is easy to express gratitude when things in your life are running smoothly, but a little more difficult when things get rough. We ha...