Tuesday, January 20, 2015

E-SQUARED Experiment 2 - Part One Results

I'm closing in on the deadline for seeing purple cars and I must tell you it was an interesting day.When I hadn't seen anything remotely resembling a purple car by late afternoon, I was getting a little antsy. I sat down to watch a movie.

Of course, I paid close attention to all the vehicles in the movie. The cars of the two main characters were light gold and blue. On a couple of occasions, under specific lighting the gold car had a purple tint. In at least one scene, the blue car appeared purple around the doors. I found myself thinking that if that was the best "The Universe" had to offer me, I might be in trouble.

As it turned out the newspaper office had either purple curtains or a purple tinted window. Suddenly the window was in the background of a scene. Several cars passed the window - and you guessed - they all looked like purple cars. I counted a total of five purple cars passing the window.

A little later a scene with an opening in the trees revealed passing cars. Again I saw two purple cars flash in the background.

Although seeing purple cars proved to be a bit of a challenge, I can tell you that every show I watched, including the commercials, seemed to contain a lot of purple. Overall I counted seven (7) purple cars today.
Check back in the morning when I'll share Part Two of Experiment Two. 

No comments:

Sometimes we should express our gratitude for the small and simple things . . .

It is easy to express gratitude when things in your life are running smoothly, but a little more difficult when things get rough. We ha...