Friday, January 23, 2015

E-Squared Experiment #4

You may have noticed that I didn't post an update today. That would be because Experiment #4 requires me to actually manifest something in my life and the thought of it scared me. That's right. I got scared. I wasn't ready to deal with it yet, so I gave myself a day to psyche myself up and decide what I want to manifest.

I still haven't decided what I will manifest, but I'll give that serious thought tonight before going to sleep. Grout instructs us to set a 48-hour deadline. That means Experiment #4 will require the weekend to complete.

I really wish Grout hadn't mentioned starting small to prevent doubt from interfering. As soon as she said most of us have difficulty with 'believing' we can manifest large things and that our minds quickly become filled with doubt if the object seems to big, I began to panic.
How big is too big? Is a new plant a reasonable goal? What about a book or a new bedspread or bucket of sage green paint for my bedroom? Are they too small? You see my dilemma.

Check back tomorrow to find out what I have chosen to manifest for Experiment #4.

No comments:

Sometimes we should express our gratitude for the small and simple things . . .

It is easy to express gratitude when things in your life are running smoothly, but a little more difficult when things get rough. We ha...