Tuesday, January 20, 2015

We only “experience” things that jibe with our very limited perception. ~ Pam Grout


Okay, folks, I'm ready to start Experiment #2 from E-Squared. If you haven't done so already, take a moment to read my two previous posts about Experiment #1. You'll want to read this one first as it sets the stage for the others. Once you've done that, check out this post and pay close attention to how I almost missed my sign and the lengths "The Universe" (I prefer to think of it as God) went to to make sure I got the message.

Today's experiment involves a little manifesting. It's more specific than the first. Although I must admit that this one has more to do with what we see than with actually manifesting anything - at least, that's how I see it. But that doesn't devalue it, as my results from experiment #1 clearly illustrated how easy it is to only see what you want to see.

Grout instructs us to choose a color of an automobile and set the intention to see it in the next 24 hours. She further asks us to make a note of how many times we see it. Now, that would be easy if you lived in an urban area, but I don't. I live in a little town of under 500. To compound the issue, I work from home and have no intentions of going out today - in fact, my spouse is using the car today and I couldn't if I wanted to.

I chose a purple car. Here's my rationale. Purple cars aren't that popular. The chances of a purple car driving through my town just as I look out the window are probably pretty slim. But, if I had chosen a blue or green car it would have been too easy.

I can't wait to see how this experiment works out!

PS Before you ask, the photo above of the purple car does not count in my tally for the day, as I actively sought out this picture,

No comments:

Sometimes we should express our gratitude for the small and simple things . . .

It is easy to express gratitude when things in your life are running smoothly, but a little more difficult when things get rough. We ha...