Thursday, January 22, 2015

The energy of the mind is the essence of life. Aristotle

By Dream Designs via www.freedigitalphotos.net
Welcome to Experiment #3 from Pam grout's book E-Squared.  You can read about experiments #1 and #2 - as well as my results - in my prior posts. In fact, I encourage you to do so before continuing with this post. Go ahead, we'll wait for you.

Today's experiment is a little different from those we've seen so far. This experiment is meant to illustrate the powerful force of our thoughts.  Grout instructs us to create makeshift dowsing rods from coat hangers (at least they sound and look like dowsing rods to me) and watch as the rods react to our thoughts.

I haven't tried this yet, but I intend to as soon as I finish my daily blog posts and writing assignments. According to Grout, the rods will swing outward in response to positive thoughts and positive energy and swing inward with negative thoughts or memories. I'm already thinking of practical applications of this little gadget.

Check back later to find out how it works out for me! 

No comments:

Sometimes we should express our gratitude for the small and simple things . . .

It is easy to express gratitude when things in your life are running smoothly, but a little more difficult when things get rough. We ha...