Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.~Harriet Tubman

photo courtesy of NASA


Consider your passions today for they will guide you to your goals. Practice doing what you love and you will find ways to go beyond what you ever dreamed possible. Your passion will carry you through, but you need to be ready to follow wherever your passion leads.

Whether you are a writer, an artist or simply want to make the world a better place, you can do it by following your heart and your passion.

Look for opportunities to use your skills and passion to go forward, today.

Today, I am grateful for a heart filled with passion and the patience to follow where it may lead. I am grateful for opportunities to use my skills to better the world. I am grateful for the vision to see opportunities at every turn, the courage to pursue them and the knowledge that I can achieve whatever my heart desires.

I am grateful for brightly colored leaves that bid farewell to summer and announce the arrival of fall, for pungent fragrance of fallen leaves and winter birds that return to my feeder.

I am grateful for country air, the magnificent blue jay and chickadees that sing their merry song. I am grateful for the ability to reach the world from the comfort of my home, for computers that make my task easy, and for electricity to keep my world afloat.

I am grateful for family and friends who make my life whole, for little children who relish the wonders of newly fallen leaves, and dogs that chase busy squirrels as they prepare for winter.

And, I am grateful for you, dear reader, as you stop to share my day. May your passion be great and and your heart be warm as you go forth to pursue your dreams and goals today.

No comments:

Sometimes we should express our gratitude for the small and simple things . . .

It is easy to express gratitude when things in your life are running smoothly, but a little more difficult when things get rough. We ha...