Monday, September 13, 2010

“You block your dream when you allow your fear to grow bigger than your faith.” Mary Manin Morrissey

Photo By: nasirkhan






Consider the effect of fear on your ability to reach your goals today.If you allow fear to become boulders in your path, you will never reach the water's edge. Clear away the fear that you may follow the path to reach your goals and dreams today.

Today, I am grateful for mountains that stand proud against the storm and valleys that offer their protection. I am grateful for lightning that energizes the air, rain that washes away the soil and soot, and a mighty universe that holds us tight upon this little planet called earth.

I am grateful for gravity, for whirling gasses that make up the sun and far-away-stars that hold mysteries we are yet to learn. I am grateful for the vastness of the universe that gives rise to contemplation of our place in life, for open fields that allow wildflowers to grow and for the great ocean that teems with life, yet undiscovered.

I am grateful for the people who have entered my life and those who I have yet to meet. I am grateful for family and pets to keep me company.

And, I am grateful for you, dear reader, as you stop and share my day. May you clear away the fear and follow your path to reach your dreams today. 

No comments:

Sometimes we should express our gratitude for the small and simple things . . .

It is easy to express gratitude when things in your life are running smoothly, but a little more difficult when things get rough. We ha...