Thursday, September 9, 2010


Every thought is a seed.  If you plant crab apples, don't count on harvesting Golden Delicious.  ~Bill Meyer







photo by ladyheart


Give mind to your thoughts, today. Allowing negative thoughts to slip into you daily routine sets the stage for your harvest. Avoid those that wallow in the prediction of doom and gloom as they will surely bring it upon themselves. Do not join them in their negative view of the world. Focus on all that is good and right and rise above the turmoil of failing economies and predictions of doom.

Your mind was masterfully created to give you the power to rise above any obstacle. Direct your thoughts in the direction you wish to go and your life will follow.

Today, I am grateful for the ability to direct my path, the courage to hold fast to what I know is true, and the strength to pursue my dreams. I am grateful for bunny rabbits and squirrels as they scamper through life with energy and excitement. I am grateful for silent times and noisy times, for together they create a balance in life.

I am grateful for fresh garden vegetables, blooming sunflowers, and petunias. I am grateful for fresh air to breathe, for wind to dry my clothes, and grass beneath my feet. 

I am grateful for family to call my own, for encouragement from friends, and for laughter.

And, I am grateful for you, dear reader, as you stop to share my day. May you direct your thoughts to all that is good and right in the world that your harvest may be joyous. 

No comments:

Sometimes we should express our gratitude for the small and simple things . . .

It is easy to express gratitude when things in your life are running smoothly, but a little more difficult when things get rough. We ha...