Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Having the world's best idea will do you no good unless you act on it. People who want milk shouldn't sit on a stool in the middle of a field in hopes that a cow will back up to them. Curtis Grant

Photo by mensatic


Consider the time you spend waiting for things to happen in your life instead of actively seeking opportunities and working to reach your goals. Most of us fall pray to thinking that if the Law of Attraction really works, all we need to do is develop and attitude of faith and cultivate a positive attitude and all the is good and just in the world will suddenly land in our laps. After all, the Law of Attraction does state that like attracts like and that releasing positive energy to the universe causes positive energy to flow into our lives.


It really is a lot like sitting on a stool in a pasture waiting for the cow to back up to you. The cow, like opportunities in your life, is there--but you need to make the effort to reap the benefits it offers. To get the sweet warm milk the cow offers, you my must get off your duff. 

Life is no different. If you are practicing the art of releasing positive energy in your life the opportunities are already there. Open your eyes and look around you today. You will likely see opportunities you never knew existed or that you thought the effort required to attain them was too great. 


Get off your comfortable stool today and get ready to attain your dreams.


Today, I am grateful for the ability to see new opportunities, for the courage to pursue them and the energy to see them through. I am grateful for the opportunity to express my gratitude, for it releases positive energy to the universe and reminds me off all that God has given me.


I am grateful for photographs so I may see places I will never go, for morguefile.com that houses thousands of photos I can share freely and for mensatic a photographer who has an incredible eye and chooses to share those views with the world.

I am grateful for fellow writers who have taught me much about writing and shared their resources. I am grateful for Google who provides the adsense program  that matches ads to my readers interests and needs, so that I may earn a living when they click the ads which offer services or products that in turn improve their lives.


And, I am grateful for you, dear reader, as you stop to share my day. May your opportunities be many and may you always have the wisdom and drive to pursue them.

No comments:

Sometimes we should express our gratitude for the small and simple things . . .

It is easy to express gratitude when things in your life are running smoothly, but a little more difficult when things get rough. We ha...