Friday, January 21, 2011

Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you'll start having positive results. Willie Nelson

by hotblack
Consider the lowly caterpillar that transforms into a butterfly able to soar above the treetops. He doesn't enter the chrysalis with thoughts of dread. Instead, he knows that all will transpire as it should.

Cultivate the faith of a caterpillar today, exchanging old negative thoughts with positive thoughts and watch your world transform.

Today, I am grateful to be warm and snug inside as yet another snowstorm engulfs Maine, for administrators who must make the important decision of whether or not to close schools and for the brave men and women who work diligently to clear the roads.


I am grateful for the ability to work from home uninterrupted by winter storms, for a clear sound mind and for vision to see where I must go. I am grateful for all the circumstances in my life that have worked together to bring me to where I am, for the joy of the day and the promise of a bright tomorrow.


I am grateful for family and friends that make me strong, for old friends along life's journey and for new friends I have yet to meet. 


And, I am grateful for you, dear reader, as you stop to share my day. May you replace your negative thoughts with positive thoughts and go forth to meet your dreams.

No comments:

Sometimes we should express our gratitude for the small and simple things . . .

It is easy to express gratitude when things in your life are running smoothly, but a little more difficult when things get rough. We ha...