Saturday, January 22, 2011

Success is a state of mind. If you want success, start thinking of yourself as a success. Dr. Joyce Brothers

by lisasolonynko
The ancient Egyptians didn't waste time thinking of themselves as failures. With faith and hard work they accomplished some of the greatest feats known to man. Consider the mighty pyramids and the vision required to bring them to reality.

We are no less than the ancient Egyptians. When we begin to see ourselves as successful, only then can we begin the journey to bring our dreams to pass.

Focus on your dreams today and visualize yourself completing them. See yourself as a success and then go forward and claim your dreams.

Today, I am grateful for  the technology to reach an audience across the globe, to enter homes of people I will never meet and touch lives in unseen ways. I am grateful for the ability to share my thoughts and trust that they will bring to pass great success in the lives of others, for the unseen force that guides my hand and for the power to choose that lies inside all of us.


I am grateful for the mound of snow that waits outside my door for it provides water for the earth in spring, insulates the frozen earth below and beckons to children as they awake.


I am grateful for the tinge of light that warms the horizon as it promises the arrival of the sun, for knowledge that spring will return when it is time and the joy of changing seasons.


I am grateful for a clear sound mind that holds the ability to choose my thoughts, to set my goals and go forward in the direction of my dreams.

I am grateful for family that shares my life and children who are ever present in my heart even when miles away.

And, I am grateful for you, dear reader, as you stop to share my day. May you see yourself as a success today and go forward to claim your dreams.



No comments:

Sometimes we should express our gratitude for the small and simple things . . .

It is easy to express gratitude when things in your life are running smoothly, but a little more difficult when things get rough. We ha...