Sunday, January 23, 2011

Keep true, never be ashamed of doing right; decide on what you think is right and stick to it. T.S. Eliot

by anitapatterson
Sometimes we become so concerned about what others will think of us that we neglect to do the things we know in our heart are right. Whether the conflict is how we raise our children or how we pursue a career makes no difference. Following what you know is right is always the right thing to do, even when it is unpopular.

To reach your dreams and goals requires the courage to hold fast to your beliefs despite your circumstances, despite the nay saying of others and despite the doubts that inevitably creep in.

Listen to your heart, do what you know is right, and it will lead you where you need to go. May you find the courage and strength to go forward today and never be afraid to do what you know is right as it will lead you to your dreams.

Today, I am grateful for coffee--hot and steamy in the cup, for blue skies and sunshine.


I am grateful for leisurely afternoons to read and dream and plan the path I will follow. I am grateful for the ability to direct my path, for washing machines and for socks to keep my feet warm.


I am grateful to for the opportunity to lend a helping hand for those who offers theirs.


I am grateful for family that forms the basis of my world, for friends who share my day and cats who curl up in the sun and sleep lazily throughout the day.


And, I am grateful for you, dear reader, as you stop and share my day. May  you never forget to do what you know is right as you go forward to meet your dreams.

No comments:

Sometimes we should express our gratitude for the small and simple things . . .

It is easy to express gratitude when things in your life are running smoothly, but a little more difficult when things get rough. We ha...