Tuesday, January 25, 2011

“If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always gotten.” Anthony Robbins

   
by kakisky
So often we continue on with our lives repeating the same patterns, the same actions--yet expecting to see changes in our lives. The young may not realize there are other choices of action, but as an adult you must look beyond the same old routine and take new action if you desire new results.

Consider the ways you repeat old actions expecting new results, today. Perhaps this thinking plagues you in your relationships--or perhaps your career is bound by old thinking and routines.

Summon up the courage today to step outside old habits and old beliefs and take new action to reach your dreams.

Today, I am grateful for a new day, for new ways of thinking and for the courage to take new action.


I am grateful for the written word that I may communicate my thoughts, for translators that my words may be available to all people regardless of language and for dedicated teachers who taught us all to read.


I am grateful for countries that produce plump ripe fruit while my garden lies fallow beneath the snow, for truckers who bring the fruit to market and for grocery stores that provide an assortment from which I am free to choose the fruit of my desire.


I am grateful for the warming sun that arises and chases away the chill, for bright stars that adorn the sky and for trees that stand the test of time.


I am grateful for the people in my life--for family and friends that add color and emotion to my world, strangers I may never meet and long lost friends from long ago.


And I am grateful for you, dear reader, as you stop and share my day. May you find the courage to take new action today to bring about the changes you desire, as you go forward in the direction of your dreams.

No comments:

Sometimes we should express our gratitude for the small and simple things . . .

It is easy to express gratitude when things in your life are running smoothly, but a little more difficult when things get rough. We ha...