Thursday, January 27, 2011

The positive thinker sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible. Author Unknown

By aconant
So often in life we become immobilized by the fear that what we wish to achieve is too hard, too far away or too difficult to attain and turn away from our heart's desires by convincing ourselves that we cannot go a step further.

Seldom do we admit that fear controls our actions. We rationalize and look through the eyes of the world and tell ourselves that we are being realistic, but in truth we have allowed fear a stronghold, as it cultivates doubt and colors our thoughts.

Guard against fear, today. Cultivate positive thoughts and faith and know that you can achieve the seemingly impossible--if you but believe.

Today, I am grateful for the seeds of success that have been planted with positive thoughts and the faith that all shall come to pass as it should.


I am grateful for ladybugs that survive the coldest of winters to remind me that spring is on its way,  for the gentle fall of lacy snowflakes that glitter in the morning light and for the day that is set before me.


I am grateful for those who lend a helping hand, for those who offer a positive word and those who offer up their lives for the good of man.

I am grateful that positive thoughts and positive energy chases away doubt and fear, that I have the ability to choose my thoughts and that I have the ability to touch the lives of others.


I am grateful for a past that has made me strong, for the present that holds great joy and for the future filled with awesome possibilities.


I am grateful for family that I call home, for my children who have grown strong and for the bright vision of their futures.


And, I am grateful for you, dear reader, as you stop to share my day. May you cultivate an attitude of gratitude for all you have been given and challenge your fears so that you may go forward in the direction of your dreams.

No comments:

Sometimes we should express our gratitude for the small and simple things . . .

It is easy to express gratitude when things in your life are running smoothly, but a little more difficult when things get rough. We ha...